GSview 4.9Russell Lang - Open Source - out of 24 votes
GSview is a graphical interface for Ghostscript. Ghostscript is an interpreter for the PostScript page description language used by laser printers. For documents following the Adobe PostScript Document Structuring Conventions, GSview allows selected pages to be viewed or printed. GSview requires Ghostscript. GSview is available for Windows, OS/2 and Linux.
GSview is a Open Source software in the category Audio & Multimedia developed by Russell Lang.
It was checked for updates 1,759 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of GSview is 4.9, released on 02/18/2008. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
GSview requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of GSview gave it a rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for GSview!
- 07/26/2016 - Macrorit Partition Extender Professional 2016 2016
- 07/26/2016 - IUWEshare USB Flash Drive Data Recovery 22.214.171.124
- 07/26/2016 - ICQ (версия 10.0.12094
- 07/26/2016 - WowTron PDF Page Organizer 1.1.1
- 07/26/2016 - Watermark Software 8.2